9.24.2013

Turning 24.

Last Friday was my 24th birthday. Birthdays have always been a personal fav of mine. This year was the first year I didn't see my family on my actually day of birth. It was weird & kinda sad, but I guess that comes with the whole marriage thing. 

I started the day off with work. Baby Maggie tagged along with me cause yeah, it was my birthday & all. 
She was passed out in the lobby.
Arrived home to some festive birthday balloons from the rents.
Then the lover boy took me to dinner. Naturally being the birthday girl I got to choose where we ate. Therefore we ate gooood ;)
I love pho & bubble tea!

Birthdays don't last a single day in our household. It's either a week long event, or in may case, the weekend. So that next morning we went for a family hike.
Kodi chased after a herd of deer. We lost her for a solid 15 minutes & about died. But like the smart girl she is she came bounding back to us. 
Saturday evening we hung out with my parents & sisters. My youngest made me these cupcakes. Sweet thing she is. We ended the night watching Leo in The Great Gatsby. I literally could watch that every day. Makes me wish I could punch Daisy though.
 Oh & that is me about to wash my face with this cool face-wash headband thingy my twin sisters got me. There are two other pieces that go on your arms to keep your sleeves from getting wet haha. I thought it was so neat. I've used it every night so far & I've stayed dry!
Ended my birthday weekend with laying out at the pool & finally getting new pictures done of me & the lover boy. Oh, & yes! This is a Harry Potter ring the Mr. got me along with a three night trip to the beach with our pups. Ekkkk! 

Phew! I'd say I had a pretty great birthday :)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I am completely obsessed with pho but I've never tried bubble tea before. Something I need to do this weekend. :)

    Pretty rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good birthday! How horrible it would have been if you lost your sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You are all so cute!! I love Maggie's face expression! It reminds me of Piri! I wish they can meet! And Kodi's picture in the car! So adorable :) I've been saying I need a hot bowl of pho for days now. I really need to get some! Glad to see you had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Pho AND bubble tea! Out of all the places we've traveled to in Asia, Vietnam had the BEST food!!! We're also lucky enough to have a Pho Bay in one of our local supermarkets!

    Bubble tea. If I could find a shop closer than an hour a way, I'd be drinking that stuff like water.

    Cant wait to see your new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so glad you had a great birthday! hiking dinner AND cookie monster cupcakes? you just can't go wrong ; ) and please tell me more about this beach getaway?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful birthday weekend! Happy belated!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...